During Your Hospital Stay
We encourage your family members to meet you upon arrival at ClearSky Rehabilitation Hospital of Leesville. You will be checked in and shown to your room. All our rooms have bathrooms, telephones, televisions with cable access, and Internet access.
Once checked in, we introduce you to your healthcare team. Members of the team assess your needs and discuss healthcare goals with you and your family members. At this time, you also meet your case manager who will help coordinate your hospital care during your stay and begin preparing you for your transition home.
During your stay:
- A physician with rehabilitative experience leads an interdisciplinary healthcare team with your treatments
- Rehabilitative nursing care is available around-the-clock
- Depending upon your treatment plan, you receive physical, occupational, and/or speech therapy for 15 hours a week
- Therapy is provided in our gym, your room, or in some cases, outdoors
- You are provided your therapy schedule on a daily basis
- Meals are provided in the hospital cafeteria. Family members are invited to dine with you.
- You and your family members are educated about your treatment
Visitors may visit from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Children can visit under adult supervision. We suggest that you plan visits around your therapy times.
If you have questions during your hospital stay, please ask any member of your healthcare team for assistance.