Our patients come first.
ClearSky Rehabilitation Hospital of Flower Mound is a medical rehabilitation hospital that provides a specialized level of care not found in other settings.
Our highly trained team, specialized equipment, state-of-the-art facility, and integrative approach set us apart. We continually strive to provide patients with exceptional outcomes and quality of life, often going above and beyond normal service expectations.
Our Values and Beliefs are core to the personalized, patient-centered care we provide. We’re passionate about providing superior service in a healing environment that is:
We recognize that every patient heals differently. We work with you and your family to carefully coordinate and customize your care so you recover to your fullest abilities. Our interdisciplinary healthcare team customizes a treatment plan with you and your family based on your individual goals, motivations, and abilities.
Our care is led by physicians specializing in rehabilitation and includes:
- Nursing Services for around-the-clock medical attention
- Physical Therapy for mobility and pain management
- Occupational Therapy for development and recovery of daily living skills
- Speech Pathology for speech, hearing, cognitive, or swallowing difficulties
- Dietary Services for nutritional and special dietary needs
- Respiratory Therapy for improved breathing, energy, and stamina
- Wound Care Management for improved healing and prevention of complications
- Orthotic & Prosthetic Services for enhanced physical abilities
- Case Management for coordinated patient care during and after a stay at our hospital, including access to ongoing care and resources
We question, challenge, and strive to get better results for you during the course of your recovery. We’re dedicated to helping you recover to your fullest abilities so you can return home quickly at the highest level of independence possible.