Specialized Inpatient Care
Rehabilitative Care that Makes a Difference
At ClearSky Rehabilitation Hospital of Weatherford, we provide a specialized level of rehabilitative care that’s available only at medical rehabilitation hospitals.
Our highly trained team, specialized equipment, state-of-the-art facility, and integrative approach set us apart. We continually strive to provide patients with exceptional outcomes and quality of life, often going above and beyond normal service expectations.
We recognize that every patient heals differently. Our interdisciplinary healthcare team customizes treatment plans with you and your family based your individual goals, motivations, and abilities.
Our care is led by physicians specializing in rehabilitation and includes:
- Nursing Services for around-the-clock medical attention
- Physical Therapy for mobility and pain management
- Occupational Therapy for development and recovery of daily living skills
- Speech Pathology for speech, hearing, cognitive, or swallowing difficulties
- Dietary Services for nutritional and special dietary needs
- Respiratory Therapy for improved breathing, energy, and stamina
- Wound Care Management for improved healing and prevention of complications
- Orthotic & Prosthetic Services for enhanced physical abilities
- Case Management for coordination of your care during and after a stay at our hospital, including access to ongoing care and resources
- Other Healthcare Professionals
Print & Save
Better Outcomes with Inpatient Rehabilitation
Not all Rehabilitation is the Same
National studies show patients treated at medical rehabilitation hospitals return home sooner, remain home longer, have fewer hospital readmissions and ER visits, and live longer versus other types of rehabilitation programs.
— Dobson, DaVanzo & Associates, LLC
The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association strongly recommends that stroke patients receive rehabilitative care at medical rehabilitation hospitals following their initial hospital stays versus nursing homes.